You will have the opportunity to work on developing and maintaining Multi-tennant SaaS applications in a fast-paced environment. You will be required to work in a collaborative environment with other developers, designers, testers, and project managers. The right candidate will have experience in designing, developing, and maintaining Java applications.
· Design, develop, and maintain microservices and components for a multi-tenant SaaS based application.
· Assist with estimation and planning activities
· Help identify and resolve gaps between requirements and technical design
· Assist with deployment of programs into hosted environments
· Assist DevOps and training teams as needed
· Performs other duties as assigned/requested
· Exhibits leadership qualities
· Bachelor's degree in CS or EE from an accredited four-year institution or equivalent experience.
· Experience in microservice design, development, and/or maintenance
· Experience with working on SaaS based applications
· Strong experience in Java
· Excellent organizational, written, verbal and interpersonal skills
· Eye for detail, intimate familiarity with industry development standards/best practices
· Current or previous team leadership experience is a plus
Preferences: Knowledge of the transportation industry a huge plus
Leadership Qualities a MUST:
- Generates enthusiasm among team members.
- Proactively seeks opportunities to serve in leadership roles.
- Challenges others to develop as leaders while serving as a role model.
- Manages the process of innovative change.Teamwork
- Facilitates effective team interaction.
- Acknowledges and appreciates each team member's contributions.
- Client Management
- Develops relationships with client personnel that foster ties with our clients.
- Communicates effectively with clients to identify needs and evaluate alternative business solutions with project management.
- Continually seeks opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and deepen client relationships.
- Manages client expectations effectively.